Theory & Practice Guide
The Theory and Practice Guide contains the pedagogical and theoretical research that guided the development of the programme. It also provides strategies and practical tips enabling teachers to effectively implement the programme.
- basic strategies to support the facilitation of learning including questioning and modelling
- supportive ideas to create the right physical and emotional environment to promote learning
- guidance relating to documenting the learning process and child assessment
- guidance relating to parental engagement and involvement in the programme
Teacher Reflective Journal
Teachers use the journal to reflect on their own learning and to record ideas and insights during the course of the programme implementation. This document can also be submitted for teacher accreditation at the end of the course.
Contains 50 daily lesson plans with exciting activities to introduce the 10 thinking structures. These also include extension activities and suggestions on how to document learning.
The Curriculum Guide provides:
- 10 Learning to Think – Thinking to Learn Strategies to use in class
- fifty 15-20 minute activities – 5 for each strategy which can be found in your toolkit
- extension activities to support the application of learning
- teaching tips to help you deliver the programme successfully
- activities enabling students to document their learning
Individual learning journals provide space for student activities, as well as an opportunity for teachers to document student learning.